Commercial Crepe maker 208-240 Volts
Ideal for crepes, buckwheat pancakes, blinis, Indian chapatis, Mexican tortillas!
- equipped with a cast-iron plate
- 208-240 volts
- features: thermostat 110 to 300 °C (230 to 572 °F)
- pilot light
- wall guard
- wooden spreader included
- seasoning of griddle required before first use
Homogeneous cooking: high temperature equipped, spiral-shaped heating element, directly integrated into the cast iron plate: heats cast iron homogeneously with a very good inertia.
Reinforced insulation: double-skin effect counter-plate keeps temperature over the whole cooking surface without heat loss.High power: high-performance crepe maker excellent for crêperies and restaurants featuring crepes as a major menu item (capacity: 60 crepes/hour cooked on both sides).
Maximum shipping fee $20 USD or $20 CAD*
Free shipping for purchases over $300 USD / $350 CAD*
- Material: Stainless Steel & Cast iron
- Origin: France
- Warranty: 1 year Parts and Labor
Crepe Maker Spec Sheet