Lamber dishwasher is an ENVIRONMENTAL CHOICE If
you are looking for the most dependable, cost efficient
and highest quality line of ware washing equipment.
A Lamber dishwasher is your best choice!
All Lamber models are constructed of AISI 304 18/10 St./Steel
inside and out. Standard features include St./Steel wash/rinse arms (top & bottom), soft start, high temperature boosters.
No sanitizers required.
Easy to use digital controls with as low as 1/2 gal. (2.20 L)
water consumption per cycle on most Lamber models;
provides enormous savings on soap and rinse costs!
Maximum shipping fee $20 USD or $20 CAD*
Free shipping for purchases over $300 USD / $350 CAD*
- Required drain: 1.5" (3.8 cm) ABS at maximum height
39" (1 m) pumped drain
- Water inlet: ½ in. pipe with ¾ in. male threaded hose fitting
- Hard-wiring required - Single phase
- Must be connected to hot water ONLY 120 – 140°F (50 - 60 °C)
- Temperature: Wash 140°F (60°C) - Rinse: 180°F (85°C)
- New soap and rinse probes allow user to know when levels are low.
- *Steam is released from unit when door is opened*
- Wash/rinse temperature thermometers
- St./Steel lower rotating rinsing and upper fixed
- Extractable control panel for an easy maintenance
- Rinse aid dispenser - Detergent pump -Automatic tank loading
- Door opening safety device - Security thermostat
- Thermo-control device: guarantees selected temp. for every rinsing cycle even in case of nonstop work.
- Amperage: 20A
- Volts: 208V-240V
- Watts: 3650
- Hp: 0,75
- Material: AISI 304, 18/10 St./Steel construction, Single walls
- Origin: Italy
- Warranty: 1 year Parts and Labor *This warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.*