- Our customers security and privacy is a top priority. This website uses hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) and is SSL certified. HTTPS allows authentication of the website, protection of privacy and integrity of exchanged data while in transit.
- Communications between client and server are encrypted. Sensitive client information such as addresses, phone numbers or credit card numbers cannot
be intercepted or read by anyone other than the intended recipient.
- In terms of credit card information, Finestcookware will only be able to view which
credit card was used for a purchase and the last four digits of that credit card.
- We uses fraud protection to prevent the use of stolen credit cards and robot transactions.
- We uses client information for the purpose of processing orders
and contacting customers by email or telephone regarding specials.
- We do use 3rd party providers to ship orders and to process credit card
transactions (Moneris). We only provide these companies necessary information
to process an order.
- We do not share or sell your information to 3rd parties for marketing purposes. Finestcookware is the sole owner of the information collected from clients on this site.
Finestcookware Team, 2020