shipping policyFREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $300 US AND $350 CDN*
*Free shipping does not apply to areas outside the continental U.S. (Hawaii, Alaska) and the Canadian territories (Yukon, Northwest, Nunavut). IF YOU WISH TO SHIP TO THESE AREAS, PLEASE CALL TO RECEIVE A SHIPPING QUOTE 1 877 550-8836
Purchases less than $300 US and $350 CDN are subject to shipping fees between $10-15 in the same currency as the purchase.
Small shipments (less than 90 lbs) to the U.S. leave our warehouse 3 times per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and are shipped using FedEx ground. If you want to expedite an order (next day, second day, 3rd day) please call before placing your order so we can give you a shipping quote. Also, if you prefer to use your own FedEx or UPS account, please call us before placing your order so we can use your account. Please note that UPS packages cannot be guaranteed to leave the same day if you are requesting expedited shipping (usually leave the next day).
Small shipments to Canada leave our warehouse daily using Dicom (Eastern Canada) and FedEx ground (Western Canada). If you want to expedite an order (next day, second day, 3rd day) please call before placing your order so we can give you a shipping quote. Also, if you prefer to use your own FedEx or UPS account, please call us before placing your order so we can use your account. Canadian shipments are NOT subject to duty as they will be shipped from Canada.
Shipping Lead Time:
· The orders are put into our order system within 24 to 48 hours of reception.
· The orders ship within 3 to 5 business days after being entered in the system.
· CALL US AT 1 877 550-8836 before placing your order if you require expedited shipping and we will give you a shipping quotation.
U.S. small packages leave from Champlain, NY 12919 and Canadian small packages leave from Boucherville, QC
Large Freight (Over 90 lbs):
Items over 90 lbs ship by transport truck. For many heavy items a loading dock is required.
· All less than truckload (LTL) items purchased from Finestcookware are F.O.B. Boucherville, Qc. J4B 2X7.
*Exclusions to “Free Shipping Policy” for Large Freight
Residential delivery, Appointment requests, Tailgate requirements, re-deliveries,
re-consignment and beyond charges ARE NOT included in the Free Freight terms at ANY TIME.
(These additional charges will be the Responsibility of the customer.)
Before accepting an order:
· Please make sure there is no visible damage to the box before accepting it. If there is, please refuse the shipment or write a note on the BOL (Bill Of Lading) in the event a claim must be filed after delivery.· When using a collect or Third Party Freight company account #, any/all claims will be the sole responsibility of the customer who’s account was used. Finestcookware will not be liable for damages caused by any other carrier other than our own.